Apprenticeship Levy

The Apprenticeship Levy has provided large organisations with the opportunity to develop the skills of both new and existing staff members to allow their businesses to progress.

We provide outstanding support to international PLCs, large organisations and employers across the country through our range of training programmes.

Here at Linden, we can work with your organisation to create and effectively implement your levy strategy to maximise your investment using your digital account. Some of the services we offer are:

• Project Management
• Budget Monitoring
• Complimentary Recruitment Services
• Learner Management
• Regular Levy updates

Co-Investment for non-levy paying employers

Businesses and charities that are exempt from paying the levy are eligible for financial assistance from the government. This is called ‘co-investment’ and under this agreement, the government will fund 90% of the training costs, leaving the employer to fund the final 10%.

For smaller organisations with less than 50 employers, who recruit 16-18 year olds, there is no need for any payment from the employer, and the employer will receive a bonus of £1000. This provides an incentive for the employer to take on younger recruits, and allows for more younger people to join the employment ladder.

Fully Funded training programmes

Linden are able to fully fund certain ESFA funded training programmes and short courses. Our primary purpose is to help adults and equip them with the relevant skills they need for either work, an apprenticeship or further learning. This can include training for the unemployed, English and Maths as well as both Level 2 and 3 qualifications.

Levy ◆ Co-investment ◆ Funded

Contact us to find out more

At Linden Management we are always ready and waiting to help you with your training or answer any questions you may have. Complete the contact form below, pick up the phone or send us an email – whichever is easiest for you.

Please complete the form below

We would love to stay in touch with you and keep you up to date with training news and information by email, post, or phone. We’ll always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never pass these on to other companies for marketing purposes. By clicking ‘Yes, I agree’, you consent to us using your personal data.